With the UK facing a further weekend under lockdown to protect ourselves and others from Covid-19, the Houston team shares its top tips to keep yourself healthy and entertained…
- After a week of sitting down at a desk, Account Director Anushka recommends kicking off the weekend with an easy but effective back pain relief yoga Watch for free on Yoga with Adriene here
- You might be getting tired of pub quizzes, but Account Executive Ben has been playing Psych while catching up with friends – answer questions such as what would someone in your group be most likely to win an award for? Download the app here.
- Our Director of People Dawn has been channelling her inner Mary Berry and taken up baking. She’s not letting the flour shortage stop her – take a look at this Guardian guide to baking without flour and eggs here.
- Excess cake means exercise is even more necessary – Board Director Alexander claims an hour’s daily work out on Kenzai’s advanced programmes is keeping him from getting fat. Visit kenzai.com
- Managing Director Kate has been keeping her young children entertained and educated with Ben Fogle’s ‘Adventures Live’ series, which he is streaming daily at 4pm. Follow his YouTube here.
- And finally, finish the day well by sending yourself into a restful night’s sleep – Account Director Laura recommends listening to a meditation. The Mental Health Foundation has free sleep podcasts available to download here.
Enjoy the weekend and stay safe, from all of the team at Houston.